And a sprinkling of other stuffs, too!
- For some reason, Malygos P3 is a lot easier than the Aces High! daily in Coldarra. I still haven’t managed a successful turn-in of the daily, but Malygos with broken gear — no problem!
- “Champion of the Frozen Wastes” is a stupidly long title, which is why I’m still rocking my “Hand of A’dal.” Oh well. It could be another “Champion of the Shiny Sparkly Thing.” Like a Warlock really wants to proclaim her championship of the Light-addled Naaru! /scoff
- I’m tempted to drop Skinning for Inscription on my shaman, because the idea of grinding out Sons of Hodir rep twice makes me /cringe. But that would give me two crafting professions (the other is Jewelcrafting) without either of the gathering professions that support them. I suppose I could level my 68 Paladin to 77 and make her a double-gatherer, but … that sounds like an awful lot of work to avoid an awful lot of work.
- We carried a newly 80 Death Knight (a former raiding Boomkin and the little brother of one of my officers) through Naxx 10 last night. He somehow managed to incorporate a taunt into his DPS rotation. /facepalm He died a lot and came slightly under the tanks in damage, which was to be expected. What was not expected? Watching him roll on (and win) the epic 2H off of Kel’thuzad that should have gone to our Ret Pally. I guess I’m Master Looting 10-mans from now on. >.<
- It’s really hard to interest myself in work on New Year’s Eve, with half of the office gone for the day. Even if I do have reports to do before I can leave, too.
- My sister is mad at me because he ex-boyfriend was talking about pubic hair (not hers) in guild chat. She /gquit after the break-up; he didn’t. But he’s a rare healer and she’s just another ‘lock … so, really, who did she expect me to side with?
- Just kidding, Elizabeth, if you ever find this blog. I love you and will send you lots and lots of Ebonweave!
- 10 + 10 = 20, not 25. 11.something million subscribers and Blizzard still fails at maths. Sigh.
- I had a nightmare last night about Naxx 10 loot, paladins and everfrost chips.
- It took me forever to realize that anytime someone called “Bacon” on Vent, it was because something happened with someone’s Beacon of Light. Boys. Are. Weird.
- If I blog about someone else’s blog, is it polite to tell them? Or does it come off as shameless link-whoring, since most hosts have trackbacks? I don’t want to be rude, but I don’t want to be a link-whore either. :S
- Reports. Must do them.
- Then alcohol. Possibly. Or just more frantic leveling-of-the-shaman-to-80? We’ll see.